제 9회 아시아운동학학술대회(ACK 2018, 11.2~5)가 국립대만체육대학(National Taiwan Sport University)에서 개최되었습니다. 대회 중 40세 이하이며 영어로 발표한 발표자들은 5명의 심사위원들의 심의를 거친 결과, 아래와 같은 6명의 발표자가 수상자로 결정되어 옥정석 아시아운동학회 회장으로부터 YIA(젊은 연구자상)을 받았습니다.
Winners of YIA in ACK2018:
1. The relationship between the glenohumeral joint internal rotation deficit (GIRD) and trunk compensation movement in Taiwan high school baseball pitchers (National Taiwan Sport University, Ting-Yu Wan)
2. Intervention of Gene and Assisted Reproductive Technology: The Future and Possibility of Competitive Sports (National Chiao Tung University, Chia-Ting Sun)
3. Miss your putts? The key EEG index to achieve the superior performance in golf putting (Bielefeld University, Ming-Yang Cheng)
4. Building theoretical sound tools for Taiwan on a sample of cyclists: Measurement of SDT motivation scales of SMS-II and BREQ-3 (National Taiwan Sport University, Hsin-Hui Wang)
5. The Role of Upper Body Strength Characteristics on Vertical Jumping Performance (National Taiwan Sport University, Tsung-Tse Chiang)
6. The relationships between lower body dynamic strength and repeat effort sprints ability on high school rugby players (National Taiwan Sport University, Bing-Xuan Wu)